2) Q: Is it possible to forecast CRASH DAYS in the stock market with consistency ?
Here the words of a Rosecast.com subscriber:
It seems that ever since you started to use the GLORY DAY concept with your forecasts, you have been exceptionally accurate.
A: We believe that our forecasting service is getting better every day, because either our forecasts are right or we learn a great deal, but we noticed that change, too.-)!
3) Q: What is your recent track record in forecasting the Dow Jones, S&P 500, DAX and the Euro ?
Find our answer here: Rosecast Performance 2010
A: Also note that we are regularly forecasting the EUR/USD ( the biggest financial market in the world) - with great passion. Usually a declining forecast for the S&P 500 equals will equal a declining forecast for the Euro against the Dollar.
4) Q: I have read that the BRADLEY INDEX is predicting a BIG CRASH this summer, can you please comment on that ?
Find our answer here: Free Bradley and Rosecast Bradley Models for 2010
PS: We believe market timing will be crucial this summer. With Jupiter and Uranus in Aries you can expect SURPRISE RALLIES and CRASHES, both should come virtually OUT OF NOWHERE. We prefer the term FROM THE STARS against OUT OF NOWHERE.
5) Q: I have seen that RS is offered at a strong discount. I know that RS features a unique approach to financial astrology and calculates all aspects and Trispects in both geocentric and heliocentric dimensions for all nine planets, the Moon, Chiron, the Mean Node and the four asteroids (Ceres, Pallas, Juno and Vesta). Is there anything else can I do with RS ?
Find our answer here: Screenshots of Rosecast Scientific (RS)
PS: For each trading day you can produce effective graphs that can predict the most important turn(s) during the day. You do not need to understand astrology when choosing Rosecast Scientifc as the standard option included preselects all aspects and Trispects that you need in order to produce these and other great-looking Prediction Graphs.
6) Q: I have an important question about Financial Astrology, but I am not a Rosecast client, what can I do ?A: Read our revised FAQ page on Financial Astrology. If you then still have questions, feel free to E-mail them to us. We will either respond to your directly or answer your most important questions here - in our next Free Rosecast Newsletter.
7) Q: I have previously subscribed to your free newsletter, but have received the last edition only in early May. How can I receive free information from Rosecast on a more consistent basis in the future ?
A: Simply go to www.rosecast.com/news.htm and subscribe to our new e-mail list and then confirm your e-mail address. You will be able to cancel your subscription to the Rosecast Freeletter at any time with every e-mail you receive. Your e-mail address will not be shared with any third parties. We hope that you will benefit from the free information you are going to receive.
Looking forward to connect...
with best regards,